Payment Plans

Here at Violet’s Closet we understand it’s not always possible to fork out for what you want and need in one big hit. So why not use one of our Payment Plans instead!! We currently have 4 options available for all customers to choose from.

Option 1

Pay 10% Deposit today and we will then send you a Paypal Invoice for the Remaining 90%. You will have 8 weeks to Pay this off. Once your Final Payment has been made your Items will be sent.

Option 2

Pay 20% Deposit today and we will then send you a Paypal Invoice for the Remaining 80%. You will have 2 Months to Pay this off. Once your Final Payment has been made your Items will be sent.

Option 3

Pay 25% Deposit today and we will then send you a Paypal Invoice for the Remaining 75%. You will have 3 Months to Pay this off. Once your Final Payment has been made your Items will be sent.

Option 4

Pay 50% Deposit today and we will then send you a Paypal Invoice for the Remaining 50%. You will have 1 Month to Pay this off. Once your Final Payment has been made your Items will be sent.

Now for the boring bit.

We have tried to make these Options as Flexible as Possible to try and meet the needs of many, however if these Options don’t work for you then please do get in touch. We will always be happy to set up a Payment Plan that does work for you. Please see below the Terms and Conditions of using one of our Payment Plan Options.

  1. Payment Plans apply to all items displayed on the website.
  2. Payment Plans can be used on all items whether on Sale or with a Coupon Code.
  3. All Deposits made on the Day of Purchase are non-refundable. If you decide to Cancel your Order or Return your Order, you will receive a refund for any amount paid less the Initial Deposit Payment.
  4. The Price set at time of addition to your Payment plan is final. No further discounts can be applied.
  5. Payment Plans are available Worldwide. All Postage to the UK is Free, Within the EU postage is £6.80 and for The Rest Of The World postage is £8.00.
  6. Partial Dispatch is not available. All goods will be dispatched once your Final Payment has been made.

If you have any questions regarding our Payment Plans then please do get in touch hello@violetscloset.co.uk